The GigaLaw Firm represents clients with intellectual property law needs, especially with respect to the Internet. Our services include:
- Domain name disputes and transactions, including enforcement under the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP): The GigaLaw Firm has represented clients in numerous cases under the UDRP and other domain name dispute policies, including the largest complaint ever filed, which resulted in the transfer of 1,519 domain names to our client. Our founder, Doug Isenberg, is internationally known for his work in this area, and he also serves as a domain name panelist for four domain name dispute resolution services: the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), the National Arbitration Forum (NAF), the Czech Arbitration Court (CAC) and the British Columbia International Commercial Arbitration Centre (BCICAC).
- Copyright disputes, including enforcement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA): The GigaLaw Firm has helped artists, software developers, authors and others obtain and enforce their copyright rights, online and in the “physical” world, against infringers.
- Trademark advice and enforcement: The GigaLaw Firm regularly advises clients about how to protect their trademark rights on the Internet and elsewhere, to avoid consumer confusion and strengthen corporate brands.
- Intellectual property licensing and other contracts: The GigaLaw Firm negotiates and drafts content licensing and other agreements for our clients in many industries, from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations.
- CAN-SPAM Act compliance: The GigaLaw Firm advises clients engaged in e-mail marketing (or even limited e-mail activities) about whether and how they need to comply with the only nationwide anti-spam law in the United States.
Given our dedicated focus, The GigaLaw Firm can offer clients legal services at up to 50% less than hourly rates often charged by large and boutique law firms, while maintaining or exceeding their quality of service. And, for clients with special or ongoing needs, The GigaLaw Firm is always pleased to discuss alternative pricing arrangements that can result in fees tremendously less than other firms offer.